TORONTO, ON–(Marketwired – Jan 5, 2015) – Axxess Pharma Inc. (OTC PINK: AXXE) a specialty pharmaceutical and nutritional supplements company, is pleased to announce, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, AllStar Health Brands Inc., their 2014 Year-End update.
2014 was a strong year for AllStar Health Brands as they expanded their line of all-natural TapouT products, entered their product line into leading online retail stores and retained Acosta, a leading sales and marketing firm serving the markets top consumer goods retail companies such as Kellog’s, Cambell’s and The Clorox Company.
Acosta will be working with AllStar Health Brands to enter their highly recognized TapouT brand into thousands of big box retail chains across the United States. In addition to these accomplishments, AllStar has achieved many other goals, paving the way for global product sales in 2015.
In 2014 AllStar Health Brands:
- Signed major promotional deal with ROC Nation. Under the agreement AllStar Health Brands partnered Roc Nation Sports on their first three boxing events under the throne boxing banner. The first event will be scheduled at none other than Madison Square Garden on Jan 9. Axxess Pharma and Roc Nation Sports will work together to promote the TapouT Muscle product line and throne boxing events.
- 2014 began sales, and received first order with the US Military (Army Air force Exchange Service- AAFES) Based on AllStar Health Brands successful order fulfillments with AAFES throughout 2014, AAFES is now in discussions with the company to expand their distribution of AllStars TapouT Line. AAFES has 130 bases in the US and world-wide. However, world-wide there are 2,817 facilities in 30 countries-all fifty states and five US territories. World-wide retail sales from AAFES facilities, last year reached $9.2 Billion.
- Began online sales through Amazon.com, RonnieColemannutrition.com, Go4itNutrition.com, and TapouTMuscle Recovery.com and several other sites.
- Added new products including a 2 lb. TapouT Turbo Blend Protein Powder, a high demand Omega-3 fish oil and soon to be launched: a line of Ready to Drink protein meal replacement products, and an all-natural testosterone booster.
- Expected to be in thousands of big box retail chain stores by middle of 2015. Protein powder and Ready-To-Drink (RTD’s) protein meal replacement products anticipated to be the first of the all-natural TapouT line on the big box shelves.
- Protein Meal Replacement Ready-To-Drink (RTDs), expected to be biggest driver of sales growth for 2015.
- Received Canadian approval for several products including the unique, high potency, premium grade Omega-3 fish oil supplement. The source for the premium Omega-3 Fish Oil is Chilean and Peruvian open-ocean sourced anchovy, sardine and mackerel. This ensures no antibiotics or other additives are part of their diet. Canada’s yearly fish oil sales within the country exceeds $1 billion. AllStar Health Brands anticipates strong sales growth in Canada fueled by aggressive marketing and their globally recognized TapouT name.
- Opened strong international distribution channels with HardCore Beverages of Australia. Distribution to include several countries such as Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Indonesia.
- Built up inventory levels of approximately $1 million. Management increased inventory in order to meet the anticipated rise in demand due to the recent agreements additional retailers.
Dr. Daniel Bagi, President of Axxess Pharma, stated, “This has been a very busy and successful year, as we have entered our all-natural TapouT product line into several markets, strengthened our relationship and sales with the US Military (AAFES), retained Acosta, the leading outsourced sales and marketing agency firm serving consumer packaged goods companies and retailers across the United States and Canada. Acosta will be our major driving force in placing our highly recognized TapouT line into thousands of major big box retail stores across the United States. We have also retained celebrity sponsors and recently partnered with the high profile promotion company Roc Nation.” Dr. Bagi further stated, “Overall, we have barely scratched the surface of where we believe our sales can go in the US and overseas. This is really just the beginning for us. Axxess Pharma believes the launch of our latest products, will add significantly to our revenue growth in 2015.”
About Axxess Pharma Inc.: Axxess Pharma Inc. is a Nevada Corporation operating through its wholly owned Canadian Subsidiary: Axxess Pharma Canada Inc., headquartered in Toronto. Axxess is a specialty Health Care Products Company dedicated to improving health and quality of life by offering select medicines, nutritional supplements and over the counter remedies all across the Americas. Axxess’s goal is to bring additional products to the market and provide new, innovative options for better health spanning areas such as high cholesterol, blood pressure, acute pain — to optimal health management through improved nutritional supplements. To learn more about our new products TapouT Extreme Muscle Growth and TapouT Muscle Recovery, please visit: http://buytapoutme.com and http://www.tapoutmusclerecovery.com.
TapouT is a lifestyle brand that has been at the forefront of Mixed Martial Arts since its inception in 1997. The label is rapidly growing into other sports and categories, offering merchandise for men, women and kids. TapouT has endorsed high-profile professional athletes who compete in sports such as basketball, football, baseball, stock car racing, and most famously, MMA. TapouT is sold in sporting goods stores, specialty retailers and online. For updates and more information, please visit TapouT.com. Follow TapouT on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
TapouT is a Trademark of ABG TapouT, LLC.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements about the Company’s future expectations and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts, are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby.
The above information contains information relating to the Company that is based on the beliefs of the Company and/or its management, as well as assumptions made by any information currently available to the Company or its management. When used in this document, the words “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “plans,” “projects,” and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company or its management, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current view of the Company regarding future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including the risks and uncertainties noted. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove to be incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated, expected, intended or projected. In each instance, forward-looking information should be considered in light of the accompanying meaningful cautionary statements herein. Factors that could cause results to differ include, but are not limited to, successful performance of internal plans, the impact of competitive services and pricing and general economic risks and uncertainties.
Source Article from http://finance.yahoo.com/news/axxess-pharma-provides-2014-end-130000552.html
Axxess Pharma Provides 2014 Year End Update
pharma – Yahoo News Search Results
pharma – Yahoo News Search Results