TORONTO, ON–(Marketwired – Dec 2, 2014) – Axxess Pharma Inc. (OTC PINK: AXXE), a specialty pharmaceutical and nutritional supplements company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, AllStar Health Brands Inc., is pleased to announce that it plans to offer a shareholder dividend for year end 2015. The dividend is based on the expected major increase in sales across its entire product line, along with new sales from the introduction of new products.
- Axxess expects to expand its sales reach into big-box retail outlets across the United States through the combined efforts of its distribution partner ACOSTA.
- Management currently scheduled on January 11th – 15th to meet with many big-box and specialty store chains that are interested in the TapouT line. The buyer/seller, one-on-one pre-arranged meetings will be held at the nationally recognized ECRM event in Baltimore, MD.
- The US Military (Army Air Force Exchange Service), currently Axxess’s largest customer, is expected to add protein powder and Ready-to-Drink TapouT products to its current product mix, this will result in a rapid acceleration in sales.
- Management is now targeting for national exposure on television and major sporting events in 2015. The company is currently in negotiations with a potential partner and expects to enter into a marketing contract by end of year.
- Axxess has secured a highly experienced Nutritional Supplements and Vitamins Sales Executive to further drive US sales by significantly adding new Points of Sale expected to begin in January 2015.
- Axxess will continue to increase its sponsorship with NASCAR Sprint Series race driver Cole Whitt. Sponsorship to include all NASCAR Sprint Series races.
- Axxess is currently developing new, unique, scientifically advanced products for the public. Products are being formed to be an integral part of an active, healthy lifestyle, aimed at increasing overall Quality of Life across the age spectrum.
“2014 has been a launch year for Axxess Pharma and our TapouT-branded products,” stated Dr. Bagi, President of Axxess Pharma. “Sales have begun, and we look forward to ramping up significantly as we move forward. As we enter into 2015 we expect to have our products offered at several big-box retail outlets, to go along with a massive increase in promotional efforts and visibility. We are extremely excited by our upcoming sales initiatives and marketing campaigns and expect these to translate very quickly into sales volume increases. We also expect to see a significant uptick in online sales with the launch of our traffic-directed websites: www.TapouTMuscleRecovery.com and www.TapouTMuscleExplosion.com.
“For all these reasons we strongly believe a dividend representing approximately 10% of our net profit, will be issued to our shareholders at the end of 2015. At this time we cannot guarantee that we will undertake such dividend but it is our intention. Our stock has been trading recently below its 52-week average, and we believe if we deliver on the above-mentioned goals our shareholders will receive a greater value in our stock through both the potential dividend and the increase in our price.”
About Axxess Pharma Inc.: Axxess Pharma Inc. is a Nevada Corporation operating through its wholly owned Canadian Subsidiary: Axxess Pharma Canada Inc., headquartered in Toronto. Axxess is a specialty Health Care Products Company dedicated to improving health and quality of life by offering select medicines, nutritional supplements and over the counter remedies all across the Americas. Axxess’s goal is to bring additional products to the market and provide new, innovative options for better health spanning areas such as high cholesterol, blood pressure, acute pain — to optimal health management through improved nutritional supplements. To learn more about our new products TapouT Extreme Muscle Growth and TapouT Muscle Recovery, please visit: http://buytapoutme.com and http://www.tapoutmusclerecovery.com.
TapouT is a lifestyle brand that has been at the forefront of Mixed Martial Arts since its inception in 1997. The label is rapidly growing into other sports and categories, offering merchandise for men, women and kids. TapouT has endorsed high-profile professional athletes who compete in sports such as basketball, football, baseball, stock car racing, and most famously, MMA. TapouT is sold in sporting goods stores, specialty retailers and online. For updates and more information, please visit TapouT.com. Follow TapouT on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
TapouT is a Trademark of ABG TapouT, LLC.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements about the Company’s future expectations and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts, are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby.
The above information contains information relating to the Company that is based on the beliefs of the Company and/or its management, as well as assumptions made by any information currently available to the Company or its management. When used in this document, the words “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “plans,” “projects,” and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company or its management, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current view of the Company regarding future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including the risks and uncertainties noted. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove to be incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated, expected, intended or projected. In each instance, forward-looking information should be considered in light of the accompanying meaningful cautionary statements herein. Factors that could cause results to differ include, but are not limited to, successful performance of internal plans, the impact of competitive services and pricing and general economic risks and uncertainties.
Source Article from http://finance.yahoo.com/news/axxess-pharma-announces-plans-distribute-130000711.html
Axxess Pharma Announces Plans to Distribute Dividend to Shareholders in 2015 Based on Strong Sales Forecast
pharma – Yahoo News Search Results
pharma – Yahoo News Search Results